Become a GuideOne Agent
Let us help you grow your business.
At GuideOne Insurance, we understand that you create value by connecting your customers with the insurance products that best meet their needs. We want to help you do this by offering a broad range of coverages that meet the unique needs of your customers. Whether you insure churches, nonprofit organizations, educational institutions, the property, auto and workers’ compensation lines for not-for-profit and for-profit senior living communities or small commercial businesses, you can count on GuideOne for:
- Niche-specific products designed to meet your customers’ needs – from small to large organizations to varying budgets and safety concerns, we understand a one size solution doesn’t fit all.
- Revolutionary small commercial technology with our GO BOP portal – you’ll know in less than 10 minutes if your customer’s risk is right for GuideOne.
- Innovative and proactive risk management options like Roost Smart Water Leak and Freeze Detectors and drone-based property inspections from Betterview.
- 24 hours/day, 7 days/week claims service with local claims adjusters who are familiar with your state’s laws and regulations.
- Financial strength – we have an A- (Excellent) rating from industry analyst A.M. Best.
- An experienced sales team comprised of experts in the markets we serve.
- Personal attention and service.
- Competitive commissions – allowing you to grow your business, while supporting the good being done in your community.
We operate a little differently than most insurers – we don’t work for customers, we work with them, because the work they do is so vital to the strength of our communities. We’re proud to say that we’ve been an advocate and an innovator for our customers since.
In 1962, we recognized that community organizations needed an affordable, efficient insurance product that rolled many coverages into one. To fulfill the needs of our customers and our communities, we developed the first multi-peril policy, protection against different kinds of losses all covered under one package, making it more convenient more economical to insure your organization.
More than 50 years later, our values haven’t changed. With an eye on the ever-evolving world around us, we continue to create policies that protect the people who strengthen our communities through their works for churches, educational institutions, senior living communities, nonprofit organizations and now small businesses.
We operate in all 50 states through a network of thousands of independent agents who serve more than 51,000 commercial policyholders.
GuideOne has a Best’s Credit Rating of A- (Excellent). For the latest rating, visit.
GuideOne’s corporate headquarters are located in West Des Moines, Iowa.
Working for GuideOne means working with people who are dedicated to making the world a better place. Our leadership team will not only dedicate their time to bettering the community, but they will work diligently to help you grow your book of business – and give you a great experience while doing so.