Grow Your Business with GuideOne's New BOP Policy
Become one of GuideOne's BOP Agents
We’ve been busy this past year refreshing our brand, developing an online portal to expedite the quoting process, and diversifying our portfolio. That’s right, in addition to our core niches, we’ve added seven new small business industries to our portfolio along with a new online portal to make the quoting process easier – and we want you to be one of the first agents to put it to work.
Introducing GO BOP, GuideOne’s new online quoting portal for Business Owners Policies (BOP).
Now you can quote BOP policies immediately, with a streamlined product offering to appeal to a broad customer base, including qualifying churches. Our BOP coverage offerings are specific to each industry and take the guesswork out of it for you. The portal reduces the number of keystrokes needed to complete and submit applications, and we can provide you with a quote requiring less underwriting review while addressing product gaps.
With GO BOP, we make quoting easy. So, what are you waiting for? Join the GuideOne team to learn what all of the hype is about.
We know you have a number of insurance carriers to choose from. So why should you choose GuideOne for your small business policies? Let us tell you.
- We have a broad BOP appetite, including: Churches; Contractors; Distributors; Offices; Real Estate; Restaurants; Retail; and Service.
- About 260 of our 280+ class codes are eligible for immediate policy issuance, without additional underwriting approval.
- We’ve simplified the amount of data needed for a quote. The average quote will require answers to 15 questions or less and you’ll know within two screens if your customer qualifies for a business owners policy. If not, you’ll be told exactly why.
- When underwriting is required, you’ll find our dedicated small business team delivers unparalleled customer service with turnaround times less than 3 hours in most cases.
- Our 24/7/365 claims team is ready to respond when your customers need us most.
- We have a competitive commission, incentive trips and a contingency bonus that rewards profitability and growth.
We operate a little differently than most insurers – we don’t work for customers, we work with them, because the work they do is so vital to the strength of our communities. We’re proud to say that we’ve been an advocate and an innovator for our customers since.
In 1962, we recognized that community organizations needed an affordable, efficient insurance product that rolled many coverages into one. To fulfill the needs of our customers and our communities, we developed the first multi-peril policy, protection against different kinds of losses all covered under one package, making it more convenient more economical to insure your organization.
More than 50 years later, our values haven’t changed. With an eye on the ever-evolving world around us, we continue to create policies that protect the people who strengthen our communities through their works for churches, educational institutions, senior living communities, nonprofit organizations and now small businesses.
We operate in all 50 states through a network of thousands of independent agents who serve more than 51,000 commercial policyholders.
GuideOne has a Best’s Credit Rating of A- (Excellent). For the latest rating, visit.
GuideOne’s corporate headquarters are located in West Des Moines, Iowa.
Working for GuideOne means working with people who are dedicated to making the world a better place. Our leadership team will not only dedicate their time to bettering the community, but they will work diligently to help you grow your book of business – and give you a great experience while doing so.